Personalised flower girl or page boy wedding sign
A beautiful heart-shaped plaque for your flower girl or page boy to carry down the aisle in front of you.
Hand-painted to order with any wording and decorated to match your wedding colours and flowers.
Guaranteed to make your future husband smile, your guests go “aaah” and provide you with wonderful photo opportunities too!
Ideas for wording
- Uncle [name] here comes your girl
- Daddy here comes your bride
- Too late to run, here she comes!
- I just came for the cake
- If you think I’m cute, wait till you see the bride!
- Daddy here comes mummy
- Here comes the bride + Child’s name x
- And they lived happily ever after (this is great to have on the second side of a 2-sided sign to use on the “thank you” photograph)
- Your two names
- Anything else you can think of!
Please take a look through the product photos for lots of ideas.
If you have more than one flower girl / page boy they can be used in combination (see the red rose examples).
Alternatively your sign can be personalised on both sides – side 1 for walking down the aisle and side 2 for afterwards, either with a thank you/we did it! message or with your two names and wedding date as a memento to hang at home. See silver and blue examples in the photos.
The sign can be in English or Arabic too.
- 30cm x 21cm
If ordered at the same time as any other items e.g. bridesmaids’ gifts I can paint them to match.
I’m also able to colour match if you can send me a fabric swatch.
Please click here to see up to date information about how long orders are currently taking.
PS – all signs painted by me, beautiful photo of the little flower girl taken by Classic Photography.